Ayurveda, Ancient Indian System of Life Sciences deals with knowledge that can define the span and quality of personal and social health status and; defined methods to restore, maintain and upgrade it based on the principles of Vedic metaphysics.
FAQ about Ayurveda
- Ayurveda have no evidence of claims?– Nos. of studies are conducted worldwide on herbs documented in ayurveda till date not even a single herb is found in-effective that confirm that ayurveda literature is a evidence based medicine , the principles are yet to understand in modern language.
- Ayurveda offer cure from Cold –Cancer?-–Ayurveda is a system of medicines where almost various diseases with etiological factors, parthenogenesis prognosis,& treatments are documented .On modern experimental models for pharmaceutical studies the simple Indian kitchen herb is found effective in a range of diseases from cold to cancer, then why a complete system of medicines can not claim.
- When this particular disease cannot be treated in so advanced modern hospitals, then how is possible thru Ayurveda?—Ayurveda treat the basic cause of the disease in relation to the diseased nature so it’s possible to treat even the complex disorders that could not be treated in modern advanced hospitals.
- Why tests are need when you are treating thru Ayurveda?—The way of diagnosis & selecting the line of treatments in ayurveda is altogether is different from conventional modern system of medicine but with the help of modern investigations we can pinpoint the state of disease & become easy to know the success of therapies, & secondly it’s very easy to make understandable for the patient as this is more convenient modern language nowadays.
- What are advancements in modern time in Ayurveda?—-No advancements can be done as far as ayurveda is concerned as it is very clearly stated in it’s literature as a SASVATA, but a no of studies are going on worldwide that can transliterate this complete system of medicines written in most ancient language of the world into modern understandable easy modern medical language.
- Our modern consultants say that Ayurveda medicines are harmful because these contain metals?–-Charaka Samhita, Shushruta samhita & Vagbhata Samhitas are the basic texts of Ayurveda & in these books very few formulations are documented that contain some metals, in medieval period some formulation were developed that contain metals & these were for emergencies & for very in short duration diseases, & it is confirmed in a no. of studies the heavy metals are useful but if used for longer duration then can creates heavy metal toxicities as if gone thru food also can be harmful.
If fact if the preparations that are used various metal deficiencies like that of Iron, Calcium etc. used that are prepared by using ayurveda methods are more effective & tolerance then they are prepared with conventional modern methods.